Monday, January 18, 2010

The yahoo page is to big to fit on the screen without scrolling over and I can't figure it out in control pan

everything is so big on the yahoo page and I dont think I changed anything how can I get it to be normal size without scrolling overThe yahoo page is to big to fit on the screen without scrolling over and I can't figure it out in control pan
If you have a mouse with a scrolling wheel on it, try holding down the Ctrl Key and rolling the wheel backwards and forwards. You should see the screen font zoom in and out.The yahoo page is to big to fit on the screen without scrolling over and I can't figure it out in control pan
Hold CTRL and wheel Middle Mouse Button UP to make text smaller.





Middle Mouse button is wheel-thing between Left and Right one.
On your Internet Explorer web browser go to the VIEW tab, choose text side and choose a smaller text size then you currently have. Your current size will have a black dot beside it.





Good Luck
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment