Monday, January 18, 2010

I think my birth control failed (on bfs page)?

i had my period may 25 and got the shot june 1...they didnt do a pregnancy test...i am feeling nesaua my boobs are very heavy and a tiny bit sore very tierd ..i havnt got my period since may 25..now i know some of these are side effects but my doctor failed to inform me that you are not suppose to have unprotected sex 3-4 weeks after you get the shot because it dosnt kick in yet...is it time to take a test or you think im worrying for no reason..i just have a feeling deep inside me telling me im pregnant..and boy am i feeling symtoms..what do you guys think?I think my birth control failed (on bfs page)?
ur pregnant ! but take the tesstt to be 100% sureI think my birth control failed (on bfs page)?
The Depo shot kicks in within 48 hrs. The symptoms your describing sound like side effects related to the shot. It also stops your period.


If you have that gut feeling, take a test. But I don't think you have anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment