Saturday, January 16, 2010

I mistakenly deleted some items on my web front page from the control panel. how do i retrieve these back?

this happened when i was trying to put google adsence ads links on my front pageI mistakenly deleted some items on my web front page from the control panel. how do i retrieve these back?
If you're actually using Microsoft Front Page (and I pity anyone that has to use your site if you do) then you just need to push the Undo button or find Undo in the Edit menu.


If you were manually coding (which I doubt), then it's gone.


If you closed Front Page, then it's gone.I mistakenly deleted some items on my web front page from the control panel. how do i retrieve these back?
I believe once you delete it..its bascially gone. Unless the files are restored for you.





What type of file did you delete?

No comments:

Post a Comment