Saturday, January 16, 2010

I keep getting a pop up about a script accessing an active x control on my page. This happens on every page !?

exact wording is -A script is accessing some software(an ActiveX control) on this page which has been marked safe for scripting


Do you want to allow this? Yes or No





How do I stop this from happening?I keep getting a pop up about a script accessing an active x control on my page. This happens on every page !?
Active X can also be the source of malware, try scanning with the following free programs:


Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:


http://www.download.com/Malwarebytes-Ant鈥?/a>


Download, install, update and select Full Scan.


Remove all infections that it finds after scan.





SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition:


http://www.download.com/SUPERAntiSpyware鈥?/a>


Download, install, check for updates, then select Scan your Computer, select your drive and select Perform Complete Scan


I keep getting a pop up about a script accessing an active x control on my page. This happens on every page !?
tools, interent options, advances, and look for the scripting controls and mark them on or off then save and restart browser!

No comments:

Post a Comment