Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is there anyway to control how a table in Word behaves when I move on to a 2nd page?

Ok. So I have a table with a header in each column. Is there anyway I can make these appear on subsequent pages automatically? Usually when I go on to a second page, the table becomes a little messy and I would like the cells with the headers/titles to be at the top of each page.Is there anyway to control how a table in Word behaves when I move on to a 2nd page?
Very simply.





In versions of Word prior to Word 2007:


1. With the cursor, select the rows you want to be included in the table header on each page.


2. Click the Table-%26gt;Heading Rows Repeat menu item.





In Word 2007:





1. With the cursor, select the rows you want to be included in the table header on each page.


2. Click the Layout tab that appears on the Ribbon.


3. Click the Repeat Header Rows button.





Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment