Monday, January 18, 2010

Is there a way to control how much i see of my ex's facebook profile page?

My girlfriend and i recently broke up. i don't want to delete her or to block her or impose any restrictions on her - i purely want to restrict WHAT I SEE so iam not contantly sucked into looking at her photos and seeing her status updates.





i have done the 'reduce how much of this person' you see filtering but it's not enough.





is there a way from my side (or her side if she will agree to do it) to set facebook so she can have full access to my page and profile as she desires but make it so i cannot see her updates or photos or interaction with other people.





the key here is that id like to not have to 're-add' each other later.





part of the question here i guess is could i ask her to block me? and thus she'd still be able to see mine? my profile is not set to 'public' though..Is there a way to control how much i see of my ex's facebook profile page?
Well, there isnt such an option for u unless u block her for a while until both of you make up again or just have a self control of yourselfIs there a way to control how much i see of my ex's facebook profile page?
Try self control!

No comments:

Post a Comment