Monday, January 18, 2010

New page controls not working, no previews, cant refresh etc...?

For the last 2 days I have been unable to use the features of the new yahoo page. There are no previews when I hover over story links, the refresh and edit buttons don't work, even the mail preview won't load. Anyone have a clue?New page controls not working, no previews, cant refresh etc...?
Hey I have the same problem !!! and found your question.


What a pain, I thought is was related to Flash or Java.


I hope they fix it.New page controls not working, no previews, cant refresh etc...?
I just made yahoo my home page and entered those item I feel I need. In adding my sports teams I thought they would show up on the home page but the dom not. Where do I find them now. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment