Saturday, January 16, 2010

When I click user accounts in control panel I get a blank page, what can I do?

I click user accounts it enter but the other user accounts I find again It opens a window with a blank page !When I click user accounts in control panel I get a blank page, what can I do?
Try Start %26gt; Run:


control userpasswords


If this still gives you problems, check that certain user accounts are disabled by going to Start %26gt; Run:


control userpasswords2When I click user accounts in control panel I get a blank page, what can I do?
i've never seen that one before but you might try a different method.





Right click 'my computer' and select ';manage';....then scroll down to users %26amp; groups.





I suspect your user accts are not corrupted or you would have all kinds of problems just logging into windows.
boot from XP Cd and run the xp restore option...
pray for rain

No comments:

Post a Comment