Saturday, January 16, 2010

Website Page Control Access?

I am the webmaster of an organization and we had an idea about renting the other branches of the club around the state a webpage for a fee. I need to know how I can allow a person to change just a single web page on my web server and only that page. For example:


http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/鈥?/a>





Look at the diagram to know what I am talking about. If you don't understand what I need, please tell me instead of just walking away. I really need your help! This has to be done by December and time is ticking!





Thank You Very Much!!!Website Page Control Access?
how do you set you permissions?? AD?Website Page Control Access?
Hi,





You need to use any programming language (Javascript, PHP, ASP) to access files in Folder A and Folder B and you need to assign the password for each user on each file. Being a administrator or programmer you know the passwords. You can also restrict users to access Folder C by assigning password on file or your can block directory access level if you have access to web server.





Please browse Google you will find more.

No comments:

Post a Comment