Saturday, January 16, 2010

When I go into my uninstall programme page in the control panel in vista I cant organise them by date anymore?

I used to be able to sort the programmes by date or size or name through the toolbar at the top. Now I only have the name option. This happened before Im sure but it fixed itself next time I went in. It isnt fixing this time. Im sure it cant be omething Ive uninstalled or anything as I can organise everything else by date if I wantWhen I go into my uninstall programme page in the control panel in vista I cant organise them by date anymore?
By date, I assume you mean the date last used on?





Right click on the column headings and select more.





Check 'Last Used On'





Hope that helps.When I go into my uninstall programme page in the control panel in vista I cant organise them by date anymore?
wait till they all load up, then you can usually click the name/date/size thing to organise them.

No comments:

Post a Comment