Monday, January 18, 2010

I need parental control, can't get it it go to the right page? help?

I follow the steps and then it tries to get me to by a high speed connection,, I already have one and do not want another. what do I do I am finding sites on my history, and also group boards that they can not be on. I don't know their password's or usenames and I would rather that they get a big surprise, when going on the group board's etc. please help me get this resolved. CJI need parental control, can't get it it go to the right page? help?
Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Content %26gt; Content Advisor %26gt; Enable - Then change all your settings to block out any content that you don't want being viewed on your computer. You don't need those programs - All it does is waste money.





P.S. Choose a password that's not easy to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment