Monday, January 18, 2010

My User Account page doesnt work when I try to run from control panel. Any suggestions on how to make it work?

when I open user account it just shows a blank page! WTF!My User Account page doesnt work when I try to run from control panel. Any suggestions on how to make it work?
CLICK on mail option, SELECT account information it will open your account right away.My User Account page doesnt work when I try to run from control panel. Any suggestions on how to make it work?
User Account running from the control panel??? is this a windows account you are talking about? is what i comprehend your question because this seems not from yahoo. am i right or wrong? if yahoo, then it mustn't come from the control panel, though. but since you are speaking of control panel, then it's windows user accounts. but i need your further details so maybe we (i) can help about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment