Saturday, January 16, 2010

I need help getting into the yahoo website control page.?

I had someone that set up our website page, through Yahoo websites. He will now not answer our voice mails and emails. I need to know how to go into the main control page and change the construction page he has posted and change dates on the performance date page he set up.I need help getting into the yahoo website control page.?
Hello, I have 3 websites on yahoo, and to get into them I go to Yahoo Small Business. It is generally on yahoo home page or in your business email, not your regular email. You will need your administration info to change anything there unless the person you had set it up used your email address. Good Luck. If that doesn't work by the way, you can contact yahoo small business by phone and explain the problem to them, and after veryifying that you are the payer and owner, they should be able to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment