Monday, January 18, 2010

Since loading Internet exp 7 the page scrolls on its own instead of under my control. Anyone else get this?

When I turn the wheel on my mouse just one notch the page goes mad moving up or down accordingly. Most annoying, anyone any ideas on how to stop it? Did not do it before installing explorer 7Since loading Internet exp 7 the page scrolls on its own instead of under my control. Anyone else get this?
You only need to do a search on here to see how many people are having problems with IE7. The best thing to do is download Mozilla Firefox available from http://www.mozilla.com/ Its faster, more user friendly, easily customizable to suit your need and no problems.Since loading Internet exp 7 the page scrolls on its own instead of under my control. Anyone else get this?
My IE6 started doing that a few months ago.


I haven't figured it out so far.
I'd say srini's got it. It's a settings thing.





IE7 has been a pain in the butt for many people, but not always, and I doubt if it's that doing it.
I think you have Scroll function activated by default.


The problem that you mention doesn't happen at all on my system. I have been using Internet Explorer 7 for some time now.


Well, I think you need to go to ';Printers and Other Hardware'; options under Control Panel. There you will find ';Mouse'; option. Click on it. when the options appear, select the ';Scroll'; tab and then click on ';Scroll 3 lines at a time';. I think by default you might have set it to scroll one page at a time.


Hope this helps. Please let me know whether you were able to resolve the problem. Otherwise I can guide you for another solution.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment