Monday, January 18, 2010

In group site posts, some posts go 252? characters before they word-wrap. Can I control the width of the page?

I use the internet web sites to read Yahoo! group posts (Browser=IE6.0.2800.1106IS). Many of these posts are 252(or similar) characters wide before they word=wrap to a new line. I would like to limit the width of the page to force word-wraping sooner (say at 80 characters), so I do not have to slide sideways to view the end of the sentences (paragraphs really). I do not know how to do this, can anybody help? W982nd OS. Thanks, Euby.In group site posts, some posts go 252? characters before they word-wrap. Can I control the width of the page?
You have to go to the group web site and post a message





then down on the bottom of the page there is a statement about word wrap , click on it





It affects all groups, you only need to do it one timeIn group site posts, some posts go 252? characters before they word-wrap. Can I control the width of the page?
As far as I know, no we can't control when we can have it do a text wrap. That would also be a good question for the Yahoo Group's customer service representatives to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment