Saturday, January 16, 2010

How can I stop the message from IE that says, 'this page has been marked safe for scripting (Active X Control)

WOuld you like to continue? Something like that. Everytime I go to a different webpage I get this message.How can I stop the message from IE that says, 'this page has been marked safe for scripting (Active X Control)
in your internet options, find active x scripting and mark it safe for scripting, then choose automatically, no prompt.How can I stop the message from IE that says, 'this page has been marked safe for scripting (Active X Control)
you must download active x.click right yr mouse if you have yellow line when you open IE. and dont accept that window...that message.
You must have to change your settings.


I use Firefox and it has the same features of IE except i think it might be a bit faster then IE.


If you want to download Firefox.


Here. http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

No comments:

Post a Comment