Monday, January 18, 2010

Cant connect to the internet because of active X controls running in every web page.?

Please help me. I am using I.E. and every time I click the icon of i.e. the display says that Your current security settings prohibit running active X controls on this page. As a result the page may not be displayed correctly.Anyone? I already checked on the Tools, Internet Options but the page still displayed the same. Also there's no manage add-on near on the info tab. Hope guys u can help on these things Thanks in advanceCant connect to the internet because of active X controls running in every web page.?
first visit to http://surfthenetsafely.com/activex.htm so that you can able to understand what is Active X


2nd open Tools form I.E Internet Options%26gt;Advanced%26gt;and then in the end click on Restore Defults .hope your problem resolve

No comments:

Post a Comment